Spring is here!! 🙂 I’m so excited! After this sunshiny, cotton candy, spring date, (where for some reason I totally felt like Julie Roberts in Pretty Woman when she dressed up for the parties–probably because of the hat 😉 ), I decided I wanted to share all of the things I love about spring! So here it goes!
- It’s baseball season! The hot dogs, the music, the grass and sunshine, the whole Sandlot-y feel of it–what’s not to love?! 🙂
- Bike rides up the canyon!! Ahh!! My legs kill forever after, but it’s so worth it!!
- Eating outside at restaurants! I don’t know why, but Rustin and I love this! We always ask if we can eat outside if it’s an option. 🙂
- Easter!! I love this holiday and all the colors and love it brings!!
- Warm rain! Rustin and I went night hiking for our third date. I remember I was wearing a yellow sports bra and green and yellow sport shorts. He told me I looked like an Oregon Ducks cheerleader. Haha!! Which for him was the highest of compliments, since he went on his LDS mission to Eugene, OR and loves everything about the state. 🙂 But I remember it was slightly raining for our hike and so warm and it was just magical!! 🙂
There’s so much to love about spring!! Let me know what you love about it!! 🙂
Shorts: Nordstrom / Shirt: Heavenly Couture Boutique / Shoes: DSW Hat: Charming Charlie